Business Visa® Credit Cards
The Little Piece of Plastic That Keeps Your Wallet Full
Not only does our Business Visa have rates as low as 10.9% APR*, 25 day grace period, and credit limits up to $100,000, but you also have the ability to earn cash back with all of your purchases! This combo makes this card an excellent choice for your business!
The Benefits and Features
When you are online shopping, Visa works behind the scenes to make sure payments are made by you only.
Bonus Point Days!
There are no promotions at this time, check back later.
Business Visa Rates
- Your rate is determined by your credit worthiness and our underwriting standards.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
- Rates are based on the applicant(s) credit score. Rates are subject to change without notice. Call the credit union for current rates.
- No U.S. transaction, membership, activity, or participation fees.
- International transaction fees are charged. This fee applies to any Visa credit card transaction made at a location in a foreign country, or payable to a merchant located in a foreign country, even if you initiate the transaction from within the United States.
Effective Date: 02/27/2024 - 12:00 A.M. EST
Agreements & Disclosures
EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the U.S. and other countries.
* Your rate is determined by your credit worthiness and our underwriting standards.
** Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial cards and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify Wildfire Credit Union immediately of any unauthorized use. Contact us for more details.