From the Palm of Your Hand You Can Do Your Banking Anywhere
Mobile Banking is your online connection to Wildfire through your smart phone. You can access your accounts, perform transactions, transfers, and so much more anywhere you have a signal!
Apps Within the App
- Custom Alerts: We use alerts to give you a heads up about events such as new transactions, documents, and balance changes. Alerts can be delivered through email and text message.
- Freeze/Unfreeze Card: With Wildfire's app you can Freeze your card to prevent it from being used while you try to relocate it. All you have to do is log in to the app, tap the “Cards” option, select the card(s) you want to freeze, and then toggle the “Freeze My Card” switch to the right.
- Fingerprint/Facial Authentication: After logging into the app for the first time, you can turn on “Fingerprint/Facial Authentication" to boost the security of your app.
- Report Your Card Lost/Stolen: Our Mobile Banking app has a feature that allows you to report your card(s) as lost or stolen to prevent it from being used.
- Quick Balance: View your account balances without having to go through the login process. Just tap "Quick Balance" within the app menu to see your account balances.
- Make Profile Changes: Change your username, password, security picture, and much more on the go right from the app.
- Secure Messages: You can send us a secure message. We utilize this messaging tool to update email addresses, as well as update your home address.
- Location Finder: This feature can be used with or without logging into the app and allows you to search for ATMs and Wildfire branches.
- Activate Your Card: You don’t have make any phone calls to activate your card with the app. All you need to do is login to the app, navigate to the "Cards" page, and find the card you want to activate.
Payments, Transfers, & Deposits
- External Transfers: Easily transfer money to and from accounts you have at other financial institutions. All you need is the routing number of the institution and the account number that you want to transfer between.
- Scheduled Transfers: Easily transfer money between your accounts with scheduled transfers. Whether it's daily, monthly, yearly, or somewhere in between you can schedule your transfers.
- Mobile Wallet: With mobile wallets, you can securely store your Wildfire Credit Union debit or credit card details to make purchases at a store, within compatible apps or online using your mobile device. Learn more.
- Mobile Check Deposit: A secure, online service that allows you to deposit checks into your eligible Wildfire accounts at any time with your mobile device. A check can simply be photographed with a camera on a smart phone and the image and associated deposit information are then electronically delivered to Wildfire. Pretty cool huh?
- Bill Pay: Once you set the payee up in Online Banking you can make payments within the app. Saving you the time of writing a check and saving stamp costs. Learn more.
- Share Transfers: You can transfer funds in real time between shares on accounts which you are a primary or joint owner. Don't stop there. You can also make payments to your loans in real time using this feature as well.
There are plenty of ways, strategies, steps, and tips to help you save for a trip so the costs don’t get away from you and you can make the most of your journey.
Date Published: Apr 30, 2021
Whether you are new to credit or are an experienced guru in keeping a good credit score, we have supplied you with some tips to help manage your credit.
Date Published: Mar 11, 2021
There is a chance you may already know this, but Wildfire Credit Union has a Mobile Banking app that is geared towards helping you manage your finances on the go.
Date Published: Mar 11, 2021